Last modified December 28th 2015
Besides the information Brainware LLC itself collects, we use various third parties to distribute our apps. These organizations will also collect and use information obtained in the process. Brainware LLC also has access to and may use some of this information. This is governed by the third parties respective privacy policies.
We collect and retain:
- information you send to us by e-mail
- information necessary to keep track of your product purchases (this includes your account name and a unique device identifier)
- anonymous statistics on the usage of our websites, apps and software
We may use this information to:
- provide customer support
- verify the purchasing status of a product
- improve our website and products
We will only share this information:
- if we have a good-faith belief that this is necessary to meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request or to protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Brainware LLC, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.