Worldwide Ocean and Sea Tide Predictions
One API for the Entire World
We combine satellite telemetry, guage data and harominic analysis into a single, easy to use, API to provide you with over 8000 locations around the world. Our sources include:
- Center for Operational Oceanographic Products and Services
- British Oceanograpic Data Centre
- Australian Bureau of Meteorology
- University of Hawaii
- Puertos del Estado
- Land Information New Zealand
- Oregon State University / ModEM-Geophysics Inc
- Canadian Hydrographic Service
- and more...
Need a graph? Got that. Want a specific Datum? Got that too. How about tide levels in the ocean? You came to the right place.
DatumsDozens of Datums to choose from including local Chart datums
GraphicsTide Graph Images are created for you so you do need any local graphing libraries.
Time ZonesFull Time Zone names included for each location. This makes it possible to display the local time with Daylight Saving time offsets.
Extremes or SamplesYou can get High and Low Tides, Sampled data, or both.
Predict the FutureAll predictions are available years in the future or past.